West Union, Ohio

we had a problem with our hydrosil heater and called the company.They said "no problem, just return it and they would replace it."we did that and ten days later when we had not received the replacement, we called and have not had a person to talk to since.

This was November of 2012 and after leaving repeated messages, my husband and I are both angry. We have dealt with company in the past and never had this problem. We feel they knew they had problems at the factory when they told us to return the heater.

Shame on them!This is fraud!

Had an Experience with Hydrosil Heating?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #730266

We had problems with hydrosil as well.they had great product but horrible customer service.

apparently they have gone out of business. i was doing some research recently looking for a baseboard heater like theirs and came across HydroComfort, it sounded eerily similar to hydrosil so i contacted them. they are not at all affiliated with hydrosil but bought the heater technology from them before hydrosil went out of business. i purchased one of their heaters 2 weeks ago, and am very happy with it.

it is better construction than the hydrosil, came on time, and their customer support is years ahead of hydrosil.my advice is if you like the hydronic silicone heaters, hydrocomfort is a good way to go.